Accountancy Insurance AU/NZ Responsive websites
Accountancy Insurance approached me to do a total revamp of their site and deliver a better, modern-looking and sleek online presence for their Australian and New Zealand sites. Included in the brief is also to introduce a new visual concept, tone, language and look-and-feel to enhance their overall brand. My role is to provide full-service design – all the required tasks from managing the project, client communications, concept, design and content management are handled by me.
- Visual Concepts and Design
- Project and Stakeholder Management
- Site map, prototypes and documented research
- Deliver UI styleguides for Development team overseas
- Managing Site Migration and Content Population
- New templates for email newsletter and client communication
Introduced a new modern looking responsive websites with a new look and feel for both AU and NZ launched at the same time. The site has easy navigation, consistent styling across the pages and easily managed via new CMS. All contents from the previous sites are migrated accordingly along with the new ones. About 2 years later, Accountancy Insurance launched the Canadian site using the same design and system.