McCain Australia website re-design
Australasian McCain website was due for revamping after the release of new international branding and a couple of new product lines. The digital touchpoint campaign was handed to Digital Arts Network and my role in the design team was to re-evaluate, research, define and design to fit with modern browsers and other digital touchpoints. The timeline goal of the project is to launch simultaneously with new line of product campaign.
- Site map
- Wireframe and white-site for testing
- Visual concept and design
- UI patterns and online style guide
- Development scope
- Responsive layouts for 3 major breakpoints
- Content Management System and Guidelines
The result is a modern, beautiful, sleek and responsive website with better navigation. The website is also visually aligned with all McCain branding throughout the global sites.